"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at." --Stephen Hawking
Do you take time to manage your beliefs? Because it’s our beliefs that determine our actions. And our actions determine our results. If you’re not getting the results you desire, your beliefs deserve some examination. Your beliefs are the core of your results. Life and success are both easier and more consistent when your beliefs are supportive.
Adopt these beliefs and your life will change:
1. There is a way. If you don’t believe you can succeed at a particular task or goal, you’ll never get started. It just wouldn’t make any sense. You’re much more likely to chase those big goals if you believe there is a path that works for you. 2. Failure is a learning tool. At some point, it’s necessary to stop learning, thinking, and planning, and pull the trigger. Your results determine your next step. See what happens and adjust your aim. The only way to avoid failure is to never do anything. Failure is part of success.
"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that's where you will find success." -- Thomas J. Watson, former Chairman and CEO of IBM
3. I can do anything, but I can’t do everything. There are few limits to what you can do. You could climb Mount Everest, be a movie star, astronaut, or neurosurgeon. You can do one or two of these, but it’s unlikely you could do all of them. Select the most important objectives in your life and let the others go.
4. Small improvements are enough. Fast results require big changes, but those big changes can occur over a long period of time. Trying to change too much, too fast, is unlikely to work in the long-term. It’s too uncomfortable. Introduce changes slowly. A small change that’s maintained and built upon has a huge effect over time.
"Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out." --Robert Collier
5. It will all be over someday. My grandfather used to always say 'this too shall pass'. A time will come when you’re gone, and there will be no one left that remembers you. That might sound depressing, but it can be very liberating. None of your mistakes will matter in the end. Enjoy your life and take a few chances.
6. Good things often take time. Our society is impatient. We want everything yesterday. Most good things take time to create. If you want something spectacular in your life, be patient. It’s important to work hard, but temper your expectations with regards to the timing of it all. Learn to enjoy the process.
7. I already have everything I need to get started. Getting started is perhaps the biggest obstacle in life. For whatever reason, we have 100 excuses why we should put things off. Some of us wait to start diets on the first day of the month. Or we always need to acquire or learn one more thing before the time is right.
· You already have what you need to take the first step today. You can make adjustments and learn a little more tomorrow.
Can you see how these beliefs would enhance your life? A few, simple beliefs can make all the difference. Enjoy your life more and celebrate more success. Consider the impact your beliefs are having on your life. The time to make changes and adjustments to your belief system is now. Take the time and opportunity to incorporate some of these beliefs and watch how your success begins to unfold and manifest.
If you want to learn the secrets on how to manifest money, join Billy Carson and Antoine Sallis tommorrow as they show you the way:
Real Estate Coach and Mentor AnThony Legins is one of the newest blog writers to join the 4Bidden Knowledge team. He is a real estate broker, builder and author with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the real estate arena. He enjoys writing on topics relating to real estate, finance, mindset and motivation. Learn more about Coach AnThony at www.anthonylegins.com
P.S. Have you purchased your copy of Billy's latest book "Woke Doesn't Mean Broke?" because this book is being hailed as a 'financial bible' with practical and esoteric wisdom combined to provide you with a tremendous source of ideas and useful knowledge that can immediately benefit and impact your financial future.