How To Discuss Your ‘Strange’ Beliefs with Family and Friends
It's natural to experience a shift in your beliefs and perspectives as you learn and grow. If you've recently encountered new ideas or teachings that challenge what you once believed, you may be experiencing a paradigm shift. According to Oxford Languages, ‘paradigm shift’ means a fundamental change in approach or underlying assumptions.
For example, you may have once perceived and believed reality to be a certain way until you discovered dynamic individuals such as Billy Carson and learned about the teachings of Thoth and the Emerald Tablets. Maybe you were once a staunch Christian believer, however, now you are questioning or even doubting those beliefs. It is OK.
Paradigm shifts can be difficult to navigate, especially when it comes to discussing your beliefs with family and friends who may not understand or share your newfound perspective.
Here are some tips for how to approach these conversations:
1. Be respectful: It’s important to remember that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions, and it’s crucial to approach the conversation with respect for their viewpoint, even if you disagree.
2. Avoid confrontation: It can be tempting to get defensive when discussing your beliefs with someone who disagrees, but it’s important to avoid confrontation and instead focus on understanding each other’s perspectives.
3. Pay Attention: Listening to the other person’s point of view can help you understand where they’re coming from and find common ground. Make sure to actively listen, ask questions, and clarify any misunderstandings.
4. Share your perspective: Once you’ve listened to the other person’s point of view, it’s important to share your own in a calm and respectful manner. You can explain how you arrived at your beliefs and offer evidence or resources to support your perspective.
5. Agree to disagree: Sometimes, you may not be able to change someone’s mind or reach a consensus. It’s important to recognize that it’s okay to agree to disagree and respect each other’s beliefs.
Remember, it’s natural to experience a paradigm shift and to question your beliefs. It’s important to approach these conversations with an open mind, respect, and a willingness to listen and learn from each other.
LOOKING TO INVEST IN 4BIDDENKNOWLEDGE? CLICK HERE TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION AND GET INVOLVED WITH 4BIDDENKNOWLEDGE TV AND BECOME PART OF THE MOVEMENT! CLICK NOW TO INVEST!!
Are you a member of the 4BK TV Channel? If not, you should want to become one!! On 4bk.tv, you can Expand your mind and explore your consciousness in our collection of workshops by Billy Carson, including Remote viewing - Ancient History - Anomaly Hunting, and how to Manifest the things in life you've always desired! Start your 3-day FREE trial now! Click now to subscribe!
GET YOUR BOOK TODAY!